Thursday, December 8, 2016

Improvements


I think changing review weeks to planning weeks is a really great idea. From my experience, time management was the biggest issue. Differing from week to week, my schedules would change so I never had a set schedule on when to write. Having the planning week in the middle of the semester will be really helpful especially if the student needs to change things up depending on what grade they are aiming for. If they didn’t do as well in the beginning of the semester, they have this opportunity to catch up.  I also like the idea of having the story planning option. I found that some weeks it was difficult to write a story because I didn’t know much about that topic. Having the option to do research and look more into that topic is really helpful and can give us more ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment